The container has a highly flexible design with ten insulated doors, including folding doors. All doors have windows with efficient, interior enabled blackout function. The container can be interconnected with other three-in-one containers through passageways and walkways to form a large headquarters. When connecting two communications containers via passageways, a floor area of 70 m2 is achieved.
An efficient air conditioner ensures correct temperature and distribution of air without discomfort for the personnel. A large number of power and data sockets in the ceiling provide maximum flexibility and minimize loose cables, and the like, on the floor. A large number of electricity-saving light sources provide comfortable and optimal illumination of the entire container’s floor area. In the case of power failure, a backup generator will illuminate the container.
- CSC-approved and can therefore be transported around the world. No bigger than a 20ft container when being transported
- Cargo area of 6 m2 in transport mode for storage of fixtures
- Wall and ceiling mounted C-rails for flexible mounting of fixtures, lamps, and other equipment
- Exterior terminal box for optional extra power supply
- Floor area covered with bright, durable and easy-to-clean vinyl
- Stairs with repo for use with the container placed on a truck
- Entranceway and walkway for joining two communications containers
- Passageway and walkway for interconnecting doors on two containers
- Illuminated door entranceways for optimal egress/ingress of personnel without light penetration of the blacked-out container
Give us a call or send an email if you have any questions, or would like advice. We are ready to help.