Stationary prefab container
A stationary prefab is an accommodation unit designed for prolonged stationary accommodation.
The prefab is ideal as an international office unit, for example, due to its low weight and small transport volume. The prefab is constructed of a solid floor and roof with walls made from sandwich panels. It has modular walls that can be arranged however necessary. The walls, ceiling and floor are insulated, and provide an optimal indoor climate. The container is equipped with a durable and easily cleaned vinyl floor.
The stationary prefab units can be built as two-story setups for large office buildings with the option for infinite interconnection of containers in longitudinally or crosswise for e.g. large conference rooms. The container is supplied with electrical installation: a fusebox, lamps, switches and power sockets. It also has space to store cables. The container also has an external connection for power supply and for additional attachments to other containers.
- In transport mode, four prefabs fill the same space as a single ISO container
- Equipped with container corners for lifting with a crane and attachment with twist-locks
- Withstands winds up to 150 km/h
- Floor can bear loads up to 200 kg/m2
- Electrical installation as required
- Air conditioner
- Side doors and windows in modules
- Connection kits to assemble several prefabs
Give us a call or send an email if you have any questions, or would like advice. We are ready to help.
Contact our sales team