Accommodation containers for onboard use
Scope of delivery:
- 20 ft container – each with two rooms (12 pcs.)
- 20 ft container with one room and two toilets/shower (6 pcs.)
- 2 x interlocking 20 ft containers built for canteen/mess facilities (2 pcs.)
- 20 ft container designed as a stand-alone project office (2 pcs.)
- 10 ft container for storage (1 pcs.)
- 20 ft refurbished kitchen container (2 pcs.)
All units are supplied with A60 maritime approved insulation and floating floor construction (comfort insulation), that dampen the noise pollution and mechanical resonance coming from the ship. Heat pumps have been installed in all living and common room areas, together with detectors / alarms and fire equipment. Cables and wiring are also pre-installed for telephone and network / workstations. The flexible modular design of this solution allows the customer to seamlessly move containers between ships – placing them in any order, once on board – thus fluidly adapting the setup and layout to the company’s wishes and current needs.
At DC-Supply, we have extensive experience in supplying accommodation containers for any vessel or ship, as well as designing and producing solutions that require various different maritime approval ratings. Don’t hesitate to contact our experienced sales team if you need advice and guidance on the many options and possibilities – that custom container solutions provide at sea.